Drone operations might depend on access to airfields or other takeoff, landing or loading related assets like landing or cargo pads. Locations used might be company owned or leased.
- Operational interruption due to expired contracts or missing permits.
- Legal liabilities due to unauthorized use of company owned airfield by unrelated parties, if access to the airfield is not properly restricted.
- Unused or damaged assets are not written off.
- Establish the existence of specific areas used for drone operations or drone testing.
- Review the adequacy of each location from the perspective of risk to company and impact on outside stakeholders.
- Review the adequacy of access controls for each location from a safety perspective.
- Review the availability of permits required for the operation of facilities if any.
- Review records of all complaints from inside or outside stakeholders for each drone-related facility.
- Review fines paid for violations relating to the operation of airfields and landing pads.